Thursday 10 March 2011

No skiing :'(

Today is a sad day, I've just realised that i will not be able to get away to a ski resort this season.... mainly due to deadlines and just not being able to take time away. I love skiing so much i am generally depressed, it will be at least 9/10 months until I next go.




So my question to my loyal skiing (or dare i say it, boarding) followers, do you notice a significant skill loss after skipping a season? I have managed at least a days worth of skiing every season for quite a few years now. I'm hoping I my level of skill won't deteriorate too much.

All that I can do now is watch videos on youtube of what I'm missing:

6 comments:

  1. I can't comment on skill loss as for I'm not skiing. But I think that's pretty normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer dude. I'm going on a trip to snowboard in a couple days. Don't mean to rub it in. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta give it to merlyy here. i think its the same with every sports

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, that video...
    Looked harmless enough, but you never know. Hope his helmet caught the shock, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If ever I get to bummed out about it I can just go to the artificial slopes a few miles away from my house.

    It's not the same thing but it's better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Merlyy.
    Video: what a lol :)

    ReplyDelete